Located in Dublin, California, serving primarily the Tri-Valley area, Brian Ross has practiced law in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 20 years. He has a solid reputation for getting cases resolved expeditiously and at a reasonable cost. His no-nonsense approach to legal disputes has led to a successful practice based solely on referrals made by satisfied clients.
- University of California at Berkeley, BA in Social Sciences, 1988
- Hastings College of the Law, JD 1992
- US Air Force 1981-1985
- State Bar of California: (Licensed 1993)
Also Qualified to Practice before the United States District Court, Northern, Central and Eastern Districts.
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- California Freemason
- Aahmes Shriner